We help to create the concept of realization of mobile systems supporting the handling of logistic processes in a company.
We offer strategic advice on investments in mobile IT technologies that allow company managers to set objectives and activities connected with implementation of these solutions in a company.
- Advice on handling of logistic processes – our consultants conduct analyses of selected logistic processes, present possible solutions that use technologies of automatic data identification, as well as present communication and mobile technologies designed for process optimization. Based on specified measures of logistic process quality improvement we prepare a project for implementation of a technology in a company.
- Pre-analysis and implementation analysis – we offer a study of company needs in mobile systems, evaluation of the existing state and additional requirements in order to reproduce the process flow in an IT system and to determine the way of data exchange (interface) between the systems.
- Feasibility study – we perform advanced tests at the site of installation designed to choose appropriate technologies confirming the correctness of selected elements:
- performing radio site survey - with a protocol showing proper location of access points for obtaining transmission parameters set
- performing tests of RFID technology functioning (if required) through trial readings and analysis of work environment
- selection of appropriate consumables for label and card printers (thermotransfer ribbon, labels, RFID tags) in accordance with Customer requirements and environment conditions.
- Recommendations on selection the right technologies and equipment in our solutions – we present conceptions of communication solutions (architecture and security model of LAN/WLAN network architecture), hand-in-hand with mobile devices and printing systems, which meet customer requirements (functionality, technical specification, work conditions, accessible accessories) and technologies supporting performance of logistic processes.