RFID tagging in automotive – meet our solution
Manufacturers in the automotive industry are creating a new challenge – labeling products with RFID tags in accordance with the guidelines that have been developed by manufacturers of large car concerns in cooperation with VDA – the German Automotive Industry Association.
Car manufacturers will have to comply with VDA regulations that include:
- physical features of RFID labels / tags,
- 6 bit coding, i.e. using a special data structure saved in the marker’s memory,
- and circulation of this data.
In order to simplify labeling and meet the above requirements, we have prepared a comprehensive solution that consists of only three components:
- NiceLabel – print management software,
- RFID tag printers with the option of coding them,
- RFID tags.